What is our CBD & Cannabidiol fulfilment process?
Finishing Line’s dedicated ecommerce fulfilment centre in the South East of England handles the complete fulfilment process in just 5 simple steps:
- Product receipt: Confirming all 3pl beauty fulfilment service requests have been finalised.
- Storage: Stock is transported to us, unpacked, checked, and barcoded before it is stored.
- Pick & Pack: Products are hand-fulfilled and barcode scanned to ensure accuracy.
- Order Distribution: Depending on customer preferences, we can ship orders the same-day.
- Returns Management: Returns labels are downloaded and organised for carrier collection.
Which products do we fulfil in CBD & Cannabidiol?
Finishing Line deals with an impressively extensive client base, consistently fulfilling a multitude of products daily for companies and brands across the globe.
- Here are just some of the products that Finishing Line fulfil for existing customers:
- CBD Oils: Ranges of CBD Isolate, Full-Spectrum CBD, Broad-Spectrum CBD, etc.
- CBD Capsules: Soft gels ranging from high potency, low potency, organic products, etc.
- CBD Creams: For muscle and joint pain, and other symptoms of inflammation, etc.
- CBD Gummies: Varying in flavours and scents to manage stress, sleep, and pain, etc.
What are the next steps in going ahead with Finishing Line?
Are you interested in our award-winning third-party logistics fulfilment services? If so, this is how we typically onboard new clients who want to grow their businesses:
- Triage & Discovery: A sales advisor is assigned to review your request, prior to initial call.
- GAP Analysis & Development: Assessing and solving any current challenges faced.
- Onboarding Phase: Once the proposal has been approved, a plan will be devised for stock.
- User Training – Tenevo: A training session for the cloud-based system will be arranged.
- Monthly Service Review: Any amendments that may need to be made to enhance services.